5/25/16

Thank you AnitaB - From MAC users!

AnitaB posted a comment on my tutorial. I think it needs it’s own post! These are her instructions for MAC users!

I work on a Mac, so here is the procedure on a Mac:
1. Double-click on the preview jpg to open in Preview
2. Select view on the bar of the preview window; drop down & select "Thumbnails"
3. Do "Copy" (Command+C)
4. Do Command+I (or go to File - Info)
5. Select the folder icon in the top left corner of the icon
6. Do "Paste" (Command+V)

 

Thank you AnitaB!

2 comments:

anitab said...

...on #5 I should have said "Select the folder icon in the top left corner of the window that opens"

hemmymission said...

Hi, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this blog post. It was funny. Keep on posting! Such a lovely blog you have shared here with us. Really nice.
______________________________
Coreldraw for Mac