10/1/16

~NEW~ An Autumn Afternoon

Howdy all!  I hope it’s getting a little cooler in ‘your neck o’ the woods’, it finally is here in Texas!

I have a wonderful new Autumn Kit for you along with ADD ONS (Border Clusters and Stacks) or you can just snag the entire Bundle!

An Autumn Afternoon Bundle
Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_anautumnafternoonBundle

_anita

anautumnafternoon_06

 

anautumnafternoon_07

An Autumn Afternoon Kit
Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_anautumnafternoon

anautumnafternoon_02          anautumnafternoon_03

anautumnafternoon_04

An Autumn Afternoon Border Clusters
Find them here at My Memories
AND
Find them here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_autumnafternoon_borders

An Autumn Afternoon Stacks
Find them here at My Memories
AND
Find them here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_anautumnafternoon_stacks

 

And of Course a Little Freebie!

An Autumn Afternoon Cluster

prvw_lisaminor_autumnafternoon_cluster


This download has expired.  You can find it in both my shops!

3 comments:

Crystalnva said...

Beautiful THANK YOU bunches :)

Dee said...

Thanks so much!

Priscilla said...

Very nice, thank you!