10/6/16

New Kit and a Goodie! “H. Owl Oween & Friends

Oh my, I really love the bold colors in this kit.  And I adored creating those costumed Owls as well!

H. Owl Oween & Friends Kit

Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_h owl oween
howloween_02          howloween_03

howloween_04          howloween_05

H. Owl Oween & Friends Bundle

Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_h_owloween_bundle

H. Owl Oween & Friends Cluster Set

Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_howloweenclusters

H. Owl Oween & Friends Stacks

Find them here at My Memories
AND
Find them here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_h_owloweenstacks

H. Owl Oween & Friends Owls
(
These ARE also included in the Kit and the Bundle)

Find it here at Scrapdebris
(coming soon to My Memories)

prvw_lisaminor_howloweenowls

How about a little sampler?
H. Owl Oween and Friends Cluster

prvw_lisaminor_howloweenwordart

This download has expired, you can find it in my shops!

 

siggy_14_9web

2 comments:

Crystalnva said...

Too cute THANK YOU :)

Priscilla said...

Love it, thanks!