11/1/16

New! November Moments

Done with a little “sparkle” and a not so traditional style, you’ll find November Moments a perfect addition to your collection!
prvw_lisaminor_novembermoments
novembermoments_02          novembermoments_03
novembermoments_04
Thank you once again to Anita for these beautiful layouts!
_anita
NovMomentsAnita1

NovMomentsAnita2
I do have a Stacks Add On for November Moments as well!
prvw_lisaminor_novmoments_stacks
Also exclusively at My Memories, you’ll find this 4 page Album Template Set. 
My Memories Album templates, while designed to be used with My Memories Software, can also be used in other programs, since all files are separate!
November Moments 4 pg Album Set
NovemberMoments4pg
I have a gorgeous cluster Freebie (for a limited time)
prvw_lisaminor_novmoments_cluster

Download Expired!

Happy November Y’all!
siggy_14_9web