2/16/17

My Memories February Blog Train!

I missed participating last month while taking care of my Mother In Law.  But I was able to put together something for this month!

2017FebBT

Find it here at My Memories

 

ADB Designs

Over the Fence Designs

Patty B Scraps

Kathryn Estry

Polka Dot Chicks

Happy Scrap Arts

A Beautiful Mess

Albums to Remember

Louise L

Memory Mosaic

KJDdesigns

Carolyn’s Scrap Creations

Queen Brat Designs

Ostrea Designs

Lins Creations

Snickerdoodle Designs

Marniejo’s House of Scraps

scrap ‘n designs by Rv MacSouli 

~~~~~~~~You are Here~~~~~~~

Designs by Lisa Minor 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Becky’s Creations

Sugar Moon Designs

Benthaicreations

Staffy Scraps Designs by Stina

Marie H Designs

Triple J Designs

Moore Blessings

Sunshine Inspired Designs

Day Dreams ‘n Designs

Syrena’s Scrap Art

Sweet Pea Designs

Elizabeth’s Market Cross

Caroline B

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful, thanks for sharing your part of the train!

anitab said...

Lovely! I love the denim, and these are some of my favorite colors! :)

Pam K said...

Love the textures of your papers & the pretty elements. Thanks for sharing your creation!

FussBudget said...

Wow, I love this! Great design. And hey, mothers-in-law come before blog trains.

Mary Presley said...

The colors are beautiful!!! The flowers and frames are delightful!!! The splat is amazing!!! The papers are stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!