3/1/17

New kit and a Freebie! Bluegrass Collection

Puddle jumping, playing in the rain, ducks and frogs, beautifully custom pattern papers and more give this kit the perfect Punch!

Bluegrass Kit
Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_bluegrass

bluegrass_02          bluegrass_03

bluegrass_04

_Lisa

02_11_zoeybathtime

 

_anita

BluegrassAnita1

BluegrassAnita2

BluegrassAnita3


Bluegrass Borders
Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_bluegrassborders



Bluegrass Cluster Pack
Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_bluegrasscluster



Bluegrass Glitter Pack
Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_bluegrassglitters



Bluegrass Crumpled Papers
Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_bluegrasscrumpled


Bluegrass Alphas
Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_bluegrassalpha

Get the whole Bluegrass Collection!

Bluegrass Bundle
Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_bluegrassbundle

 

I do have a little freebie for you!

Bluegrass Frame Cluster

you can also find this here:

My Memories

Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_bluegrassframe

Click here to download the Bluegrass Frame Cluster

 

siggy_14_9web

No comments: