5/2/17

New Collection ~Everyday Guy~

I have the UN of guys in my house and in my life, Engineers, Lawyers, Pastors, Doctors, Professors, Salesmen, Tattoo Artists, Accountants, Draftsmen, Real Estate agents, on and on and on!

Rather than do a themed kit for each of them (who I love dearly), I did an “Everyday Guy” kit. Since most of them are “jack of all trades”, this kit is loaded with a variety of papers and elements to let you keep their memories!

Everyday Guy
My Memories ~~~ Scrapdebris


prvw_lisaminor_everydayguy

_anita

EverydayGuyAnita2

EverydayGuyAnita1

EverydayGuyAnita3

 

_Lisa

 

17_4_alexphotos1

_sandy

EverydayGuySandy1

EverydayGuySandy2

Everyday Guy Cluster Pack
My Memories ~~~ Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_everydayguy_cluters

Everyday Guy Page Borders
My Memories ~~~ Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_everydayguy_borders

Everyday Guy Glitter Papers
My Memories ~~~ Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_everydayguy_glitters

Everyday Guy Splatters
My Memories ~~~ Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_everydayguy_splatters

Everyday Guy Stacks
My Memories ~~~ Scrapdebris


prvw_lisaminor_everydayguy_stacks

 


Everyday Guy Bundle

Get this at intro pricing of just $9.99
My Memories ~~~ Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_everydayguy_bundle

Exclusively at My Memories
Everyday Guy 4pg Album
Find it here at My Memories

EverydayGuy4pg

No comments: