5/15/17

New in the Shops! Color Me May

Bright and cheery!  Wonderful for those “Summer is here” layouts!


New in the Shops!


Color Me May
My Memories
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_colormemay

 

_Lisa

15_6_18_scarletmacaw

 

_anita

ColorMeMayAnita1

 

ColorMeMayAnita2

Color Me May Cluster Pack
My Memories
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_colormemay_clusters


Color Me May Glitter Papers
My Memories
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_colormemay_glitter

 

Color Me May Journal Tags
My Memories
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_colormemay_journals

 

Color Me May Page Borders
My Memories
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_colormemay_borders

 

Color Me May Stacks
My Memories
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_colormemay_stacks

 

Color Me May BUNDLE
My Memories
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_colormemay_bundle

Color Me May 4 pg Album
My Memories

colormemay4pg

No comments: