10/16/17

Fall Salutations! New kit!

Done with a little bit brighter colors than a “typical” fall kit.  I love Fall kits, because I have 3 boys, and scrapbooking for them is easier with browns, greens, and oranges!


Fall Salutations
My Memories
AND
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_fallsalutations


Fall Salutations Page Borders
My Memories
AND
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_fallsalutationsborders


_anita


fall salutations Anita 1

Fall Salutations Cluster Pack
My Memories
AND
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_fallsalutationsclusters

Fall Salutations Glitter Papers
My Memories
AND
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_fallsalutations_glitter

Fall Salutations Stacks
My Memories
AND
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_fallsalutationsstacks

Fall Salutations BUNDLE
My Memories
AND
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_fallsalutationsBUNDLE

Fall Salutations 4pg Album
Exclusively at My Memories


FallSalutations4pg

No comments: