11/1/17

A Festive Gathering! New Kit!

At our house, we typically have a huge meal and invite friends to join us! Our family is about 1000 miles away, so we make due and Skype a lot! ha!

A Festive Gathering
My Memories
AND
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_afestivegathering

afestivegathering_02          afestivegathering_03

afestivegathering_04          afestivegathering_05


_anita


AFestiveGathering_Anita1


_Lisa


afestivegathering_06FULL


A Festive Gathering Page Borders
My Memories
AND
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_afestivegatheringborders

A Festive Gathering Cluster Pack
My Memories
AND
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_afestivegatheringclusters

A Festive Gathering Glitter Papers
My Memories
AND
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_afestivegathering_glitters

A Festive Gathering Stacks
My Memories
AND
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_afestivegatheringstacks

A Festive Gathering BUNDLE
My Memories
AND
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_afestivegatheringBUNDLE

A Festive Gathering 4pg Album
Exclusively at My Memories


afestivegathering4pg

No comments: