It’s that time of year again! Celebrate those Independence Day moments with this fabulous kit!
Welcoming in longtime Client and New CT Member Anita! Here are her layouts!
And here’s a little freebie for your layouts!
Welcoming Anita as my Newest CT Member!
I’m still looking to add more if you’re interested, message me!
Here’s a freebie tag for you to enjoy!
AnitaB posted a comment on my tutorial. I think it needs it’s own post! These are her instructions for MAC users!
I work on a Mac, so here is the procedure on a Mac:
1. Double-click on the preview jpg to open in Preview
2. Select view on the bar of the preview window; drop down & select "Thumbnails"
3. Do "Copy" (Command+C)
4. Do Command+I (or go to File - Info)
5. Select the folder icon in the top left corner of the icon
6. Do "Paste" (Command+V)
Thank you AnitaB!
I am a visual learner. I’m betting many of you are as well!
I had a friend ask me about this, so I thought I would share it with all of you just in case. Yes, it’s time consuming, but in the long run, I think you’ll love it!
You will need to convert your preview into an icon. I use ICOFX (I bought it years ago) because I do them in batches, but there are several FREE online versions as well.
Here are just a few links:
1. Convert your kit preview into an icon (make sure you’re not changing the original if you are using a different program to do so).
2. Place your icon INTO the kit folder you are changing.
3. Navigate to the folder- Right click on it and choose CUSTOMIZE
4. Then choose PROPERTIES and CHANGE ICON
5. Click on BROWSE and navigate to your folder
select the icon
click OK and APPLY
I have icons for all my design kits, so if you need one or two, shoot me an email for which ones you need, and i’ll send them to you!
If you have any questions about this, message me and let me know!