1/19/23

Winter Sky is NEW in all shops!

I’m posting a little late as mom had a setback with her Cancer and we have engaged Hospice care at home. We are doing “OK” and we’re just working on our “new normal” here at the Minor house!

I do have a new kit for you! Get it with Intro Pricing

Winter Sky

GingerScraps
My Memories
Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_wintersky

wintersky_02wintersky_03wintersky_04

ADD Ons

nl600winterskyalphasnl600winterskyclusters

nl600winterskyglittersnl600winterskypages

For your Inspiration-From my Creative Team

winterskyAltasharpwinterskyMarlynDagisharp

winterskyDenisesharpwinterskyEvelynTNPsharp

winterskyRobinsharpwinterskyShaindelsharp

And of course, BUNDLE and save even more!

prvw_lisaminor_winterskyBUNDLE

1 comment:

fl_connie said...

I'm so sorry about your mom, Lisa. I did hospice with my mom, and it was both the hardest and most rewarding experience of my life. Take care of yourself, accept all the help you're offered and love each moment. ((hugs))